Celebrities look stunning with makeup on, but without makeup, some of them are unrecognizable. Proper application of makeup can change your overall look and making your face look slimmer is one of the most popular makeup tricks of all time. For ulzzang enthusiasts, a slim face is a must. With our makeup tips, you can enhance your best features and have a skinnier face!
1. Contouring is the best way to make your face slimmer in an instant. Invest in a good countouring kit or a matte bronzer that’s deeper than your skin and a luminous highlighter that’s lighter than your complexion. Whether you use cream or powder products, the secret to a successful contouring is to blend it well with a makeup brush. A streaky contour makeup is a big no-no!
2. People with sharp cheekbones have more defined facial features which is one of the features you should focus on if you want to have a slimmer face. To create the illusion of defined cheeks, apply a dark contour shade from the center of your cheek to your ear. Blend it well and finish it off by swiping a higlighter across the top of your cheekbone.
3. Creating an illusion of a thinner nose is the easiest part of contouring your face. All you need is a contour powder and a high lighter. Apply the contour powder on the sides of the bridge and the highlighter down the bridge of your nose in a vertical line. Make sure to blend it well or you’ll end up with a shiny nose!
4. Worried of your double chin? Apply a bronzer along your jawline to define it and blend it properly. Goodbye double chin!
5. Applying dark lipstick will make your lips look fuller but it also emphasizes a round face. Bigger eyes however, will make the rest of your facial features appear smaller. So don’t be afraid to play with your liners, eyeshadows and mascara! See what works best for you and stick to it. Leave your lips looking nautral by using a tinted lip balm or a pink gloss.