1. The eyes are usually the first thing that most people notice in a face. Enhance your eyes using a lengthening mascara and a liquid eyeliner. Subtle cat eyes can be worn any time of the day. If you want a sharper look, apply eyeliner all over the upper and lower lashline.
2. Faking eyelid crease is becoming popular today and monolids are a thing of the past. But today, with the right eyeshadow and application, monolids can be beautified without having to fake an eyelid crease. Darker eyeshadow works well at night and for daytime, shimmer eyeshadows will brighten your face. Don’t forget to add some hightlighter on the inner corner of the eyes!
3. There is a thin line between having cute flushed cheeks and looking like a red tomato. The art of contouring using a blush is easy. If you want to look like a blushing bride, sweep some light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks, go for peach if you want to achieve a fresher look and if you want a sunkissed look, apply the lightest hint of pink blush on your cheeks and top it off with a bronzer. Voila! Beautifully blushed cheeks in a few minutes!
4. Eyebrows help in completing your look. It can make you look younger or older as well, depending on the style of your eyebrows. Thin eyebrows usually make you look older and thick, straight brows help take off years. For a fresh and subtle look, use a dark brown eyeliner to fill your brows.
5. Sensitive skin are more prone to breakouts and sometimes, the way to fix it is to go back to using gentle skincare products. Puttting too much chemicals on the face can cause redness and irritation. Gentle cleansers like Cetaphil and no-fragrance facial soap cleanses your skin without overdying it.
6. Thin or limp hair is a common problem to most women. To add more volume to your hair, simply add big curls and use a volumizing spray to set it. If you are not a fan of curls, you can use volumizing shampoo, conditioner and other hair products to add life to your hair. Bouncy hair looks healthier and definitely makes your crowning glory beautiful!
7. Preventing early signs of aging can be greatly done by wearing sunscreen everyday. Limiting sun exposure especially during the peak hours can save your skin from sun damage. So always remember to apply face products with sunscreen before you head out of the house!